Update on the request. THis is resolved and here is what I did.
1) Disable DB service. (I am not sure whether this is necessary or not)
2) Using WIndows Disk Management and assign a drive letter to each of the HDD
3) WHen the HDD Is seen on WIndows Explorer, WHen I click each top level folder, I got 'you don't have the permission to view the folder. Do you want to get the permission' (THis may not be exactly what was displayed) and after click yes, Windows will allow me to view the file.
4) After I have done this for all HDDs, I then use WIndows disk management to remove the drive letter
5) Start DB service and pool can be accessed.