Division-M Community
Sign in to follow this  
Anthony

Beta v2.0.4.0a

Release v2.0.4.0a beta (2014-05-19)

Removing a drive that contains no files can cause an error.

The task scheduler was not starting task correctly.

A configuration issue could prevent the core service from starting.

All beta versions can be downloaded from here.

Hello

I don't know what changes you made, but 2.0.4.0 was working fine on my system and the 2.0.4.0a is getting stuck on start, the service never leaves "starting" and the pool never comes up. I'm running drivebender under windows 2012 r2 with 32GB of ram with 20 disks pooled in (around 30tb).

Thank you,

fK

Had the task scheduler problem with 2.0.4.0 but with 2.0.4.0a iam experiencing the same as forkicks: Service not starting at all.

Edit: Where do i download the 2.0.4.0 version again? Just want to rollback until the problem is solved.

Had the task scheduler problem with 2.0.4.0 but with 2.0.4.0a iam experiencing the same as forkicks: Service not starting at all.

Edit: Where do i download the 2.0.4.0 version again? Just want to rollback until the problem is solved.

Had the same problem locating a copy of v2.0.3.8 after v2.0.4.0 proved faulty. I have both now; PM me if you need a copy.

v2.0.4.0 installer SHA-1 which others can confirm: 9FEA8511BB3D0344131F20B3CF65AF01CED855FD

Wanted to let you guys know that i've installed the new beta and it works perfectly fine. Everything loads and is accessible. I just installed overtop of 2.0.4.0. Just throwing my 2-cents.

Same. Service start, health check and balancing all working fine. Just installed over 2.0.3.8 and rebooted. Happy camper! 

2.0.4.0a installed over 2.0.4.0 perfectly. All services started. Scheduled tasks are now running fine on my WHS2011 box. With the Health monitor running the pie charts and usage stats are now correct.

Just to complete my initial post, 2.0.4.0a is not working for me either as an upgrade to 2.0.4.0 and as a clean install, i tried both with the same results, service never leaves "starting" and pool never comes up.

fK

Maybe I have done something wrong, but on one of my pools the "Non Pool Usage" is not reporting right. It is a 17TB pool that only has about 1TB free. Windows explorer reports that this drive letter has 16.3TB used and 967GB free for 17.2TB.

Drive Bender is reporting in the manager:

Primary Used: 10.9 TB

Free: 967.56GB

Non Pool Used: 5.44TB

I have 11 drives in this pool. I even assigned them drive letters so I could look at each drive by themselves. All files are in the hidden folders that Drive Bender makes.

Phil

Hello

I don't know what changes you made, but 2.0.4.0 was working fine on my system and the 2.0.4.0a is getting stuck on start, the service never leaves "starting" and the pool never comes up. I'm running drivebender under windows 2012 r2 with 32GB of ram with 20 disks pooled in (around 30tb).

Thank you,

fK

There was very little that changed between 2040 and 2040a. Really need to get a hold of the log files (even if you have downgraded, logs may still be relevant). Can you please send them to support via http://support.division-m.com