Division-M Community
Anthony

Drive Bender v2.1.9.0 released

Release v2.1.9.0 release (2014-09-26)

When enumerating folders during a file system health check or balancing operation, the watch dog introduced in v2.1.7.0 is now disabled by default (was causing a benign error to be generated).

A fix to the "Microsoft based objects permission issue", caused other file handling issues. This has now fixed and the original permission issue has been rectified.

The setting for update check and notification was not be honored correctly.

Download here

I've had the 2190 release up for over 14 hours now with no issues. There is a small issue in the WHS Dashboard. Regardless of the way the "Getting started" tab is set in the DB settings the "Getting started" tab is not displayed in the Dashboard. The other thing is my memory usage is up by roughly 12 MB over 2150.

For what it's worth ...

Been running 2190 for ~6 hrs and made heavy use of my pool during that time. Also rebooted several times for reasons unrelated to Drive Bender. System has been rock solid with none of the unexplained CPU spikes that were sometimes traceable to DB activity. Obviously need more time to incubate but early indications are favorable.

Very strange - 2.1.9.0 won't install. I have 2.1.7.0 already, and I've downloaded 2190 twice, and when I double-click on it, nothing happens. Rebooted, downloaded again, uninstalled DB driver, many reboots, still I can't get the installer to run.

I'll open a ticket to see whassup.

Very strange - 2.1.9.0 won't install. I have 2.1.7.0 already, and I've downloaded 2190 twice, and when I double-click on it, nothing happens. Rebooted, downloaded again, uninstalled DB driver, many reboots, still I can't get the installer to run.

I'll open a ticket to see whassup.

If this is on Windows server you may need to unblock the executable first.