Division-M Community
Anthony

Beta v1.0.0.7

Release v1.0.0.7 beta (2015-01-21)

The client was auto detecting the local language causing a strange mix of different languages. Languages now fixed to English for the moment.

The sync modes have been changed to be more flexible. There are now 3 options :-

* Mirror: In this mode, a file copied to the Cloud Xtender drive will be COPIED to the cloud provider and the local and remote versions of the file is maintained.

* Remote: In this mode, a file copied to the Cloud Xtender drive will be MOVED to the cloud provider and the local file is the removed (leaving a local tracker file).

* Mirror -> Remote: (mode currently disabled) In this mode, a file start in mirrored mode, then after a set period, automatically switched to remote mode.

Now in either the Remote, or Mirror modes, you can select the type of file monitoring you want.

Local Monitoring Only: Local file changes are registered, and files are sync'd according. With this type of monitoring, any changes made on the cloud storage provider are not captured. You might use this monitoring type if               you are simply backing files etc.

Bi-directional Monitoring: Both local and remote changes are registered and files are sync'd according. With this type of monitoring, any file changes, or new files are captured both locally and remotely. The frequency of the         remote monitoring is determined when creating the rule. Although on the surface this would be the preferred type, it does mean more requests to the cloud providers and hence, more network traffic.

When creating a cloud connection, there is an option to scan the cloud storage and sync and existing files.

You can scan the remote cloud folder / drives via the File/Folder by right clicking a folder (to scan the entire remote drive, right-click the root).

[k] The files/folders view of a Cloud Xtender drive can sometimes cause a client exception, and also display multiples of the same file.

hi,

I am taking cloud extender for a test drive.

I installed have this version just installed en rebooted. (Windows Home Server 2011)

Now am i trying to add a google drive to a new cloud drive, but I get the error:

401. That’s an error.

Error: invalid_client
The OAuth client was not found.
Request Details
response_type=code
redirect_uri=urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob
client_id=testcloudxtender01
That’s all we know.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is there a bug in the software?

Sincerely,

JvdB

hi,

I am taking cloud extender for a test drive.

I installed have this version just installed en rebooted. (Windows Home Server 2011)

Now am i trying to add a google drive to a new cloud drive, but I get the error:

401. That’s an error.

Error: invalid_client
The OAuth client was not found.
Request Details
response_type=code
redirect_uri=urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob
client_id=testcloudxtender01
That’s all we know.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is there a bug in the software?

Sincerely,

JvdB

It looks like you didn't do the OAuth correctly.  Did you specify that the application was a "Client ID for native application"?  If not, then you would get that error.

When I do the authorization for Google Drive, I get the following error after authorizing the application:

Access violation at address 00C5A125 in module 'CloudXtenderService.exe', Read of address 00000030

Any thoughts?

Same error here when trying to connect to S3.

It looks like you didn't do the OAuth correctly.  Did you specify that the application was a "Client ID for native application"?  If not, then you would get that error.

Exactly right, somehow I missed that you have to enable the api acces in your google account.

Getting the Access Violation message when trying to create a CX drive using 1.0.0.7a.exe:

Capture997.jpg

By the way I get the same error now. Exept I am using v1.0.0.7