Division-M Community

Pool info in Pool Management tab only shows one pool

I have created two pools, each with two drives. If I go to the Pool Management tab under Server Folders and Hard Drives in the Dashboard, no matter which of the four pooled drives I select, I get descriptive information for the first pool.  Drive Bender Manager shows both pools correctly.

Is this a current limitation or a problem?  (This is probably related to the Feature Request titled "Add Drive Pool Name To Display in WHS2011 Add-in" by gemini9674...)

If you mean the "Pool Management Tasks" list at the right side of the Pool Management tab's screen, my list doesn't contain a 'Select the active pool' entry... 

Ahh... After digging around, I found  the Settings->Options->WHS: 'Show pool management options' check-box.  After checking it and restarting Dashboard my Pool Management Tasks list has the entry.  Thanks, Tom!

Maybe that check-box could get turned on automatically by the creation of a second pool? It's a rather hidden step and quite necessary with >1 pools...