Division-M Community
Sign in to follow this  
SKaustin

OneDrive - root only or target folder?

I'm looking for a solution that allows me to link files from a specific folder in a DriveBender pool (//WHS/ServerFolders/music) to a specific folder in OneDrive, not the root (OneDrive>My Music) for either sync or backup. Can Xtender do this?  I imagine setting up several individual folder relationships to get just the data I want from my pool onto OneDrive just the way I want it. 

By the way, off topic to above question, I am running DriveBender on Win8.1 and OneDrive won't let me move my OD location inside the pool. It acts like it is moving and creates folders, but then it fails and leaves behind a mess. And since Win8.1 OD doesn't allow symlinks, I'm trying to find other solutions to get my pool data into OneDrive.  I REALLY want DriveBender itself to just manage duplicating my stuff into OneDrive, but I know that is not gonna be ready for a while. 

This forum is like a ghost town.  I  can't imagine why I would buy Cloud Extender if not even the moderator is checking in regularly to answer questions (not just mine, others too!).  This is really disheartening, I want to support Division_M, but will not if this place looks abandoned.  

Don't panic! But you are right it does seem like the big gurus are out of town. Oh well, just a fellow user that can't help you with your particular issue because I have not experienced it. With that said, I would suggest that you gather your DB logs and I'm assuming that CX has the ability of creating logs also. I would open a ticket and send him the logs so he can look under the hood of your particular setup, however, I did see where Anthony posted that there is a new version coming out I think he said Friday. Hopefully, your issues will be addressed with this new release, please be kind to post back the solution to your issue when you get an answer from Anthony since it may help other users down the road.