Division-M Community
nagetech

New Version?

Howdy everyone! Just want to say I love this software and have been using it for quite some time now!

I'm curious to know, when can we expect a new version? What features are coming down the pipe?

Thanks!

Sadly it seems like development has stopped on drivebender and all capacities are used on Cloud Extender now...

TheSmith is ignoring all posts in drivebender forum for months. He seems like only answering posts concerning Cloud Extender nothing else.

No Roadmap, no reaction on so many feature requests or questions about long time ago pronounced features like vss integration or at least a plan b version to bypass, when vss integration is impossible...

:-\

Howdy everyone! Just want to say I love this software and have been using it for quite some time now!

I'm curious to know, when can we expect a new version? What features are coming down the pipe?

Thanks!

v2.4 is currently in the works... this is a bug fix release we'll get out before we start our next round of beta testing to complete the outstanding v2 features.

Sadly it seems like development has stopped on drivebender and all capacities are used on Cloud Extender now...

TheSmith is ignoring all posts in drivebender forum for months. He seems like only answering posts concerning Cloud Extender nothing else.

No Roadmap, no reaction on so many feature requests or questions about long time ago pronounced features like vss integration or at least a plan b version to bypass, when vss integration is impossible...

:-\

I'm not sure where you got your information from, but you're off with the mark.

DB development has been running in parallel with CX development (in fact we have a small number of users running yet to be released DB code)... so DB development is business as usual.

So how about VSS support? Can we finally expect it in 2.4?

Anthony's response clearly stated that 2.4 is a bug fix release. The remaining features for v2 will come after that. Also, if you read the blog posts you will find that vss support is somewhat up in the air due to poor documentation for implementation.