Division-M Community
mavtak

Where is the Repair Pool feature?

I ran a file health scan, which said that there were some orphaned files, and that I should run a pool repair.  I can't find the feature.  I found this help article: http://files.division-m.com/drive_bender/online_help/repair_a_pool.htm

It says that it's in "pool dashboard, under advanced settings", but I can't find that either.  I'm running Core version v2.3.0.0.  Could someone help me find the feature?

Run the drive bender console instead of the manager (at "C:\Program Files\Division-M\Drive Bender\DriveBenderConsole.exe"), click on the drive pool.  Documentation is somewhat lacking in the current version.

See attached imagepost-4540-0-55542500-1433123581_thumb.jpg

Thanks to the both of you.  I ended up doing it through the manager.  It's processing now!

A design note:  With their down arrows and position above a list, "Pool Options" and "Mount point options" look like column headers, which I guess is why I didn't even see them or perceive them as dropdown menus.