Division-M Community
Fozzie Bear

Check existing Version and Upgrade Drive bender

This seems a rather simple request but its ages since I touched the drive bender installations. Mainly because they just work and never had to  :D. However an issue with one installation in an office where users keep losing connection to the share in WHS2011, means I need to update to a later version to see if it resolves this niggling issue.

Firstly where can I tell in the Drive Bender Manager what version I am currently running. I cannot seem to find an "About" link.

Secondly how do I upgrade. Are there any precautions to take or do I just run the installer for the new version. I am on version 2 but not sure what iteration. I assume 2.3.9.0 is the latest stable build?

Fozzie

You'll find the version from the Dashboard -> Pool Management tab -> Real Time Monitor at the bottom of the screen. Even gives driver version. I've always just installed over the top. Others have had problems doing this and DB is talking about changing setup process, but again, I just update over the top without a prior uninstall. This work for me.

You'll find the version from the Dashboard -> Pool Management tab -> Real Time Monitor at the bottom of the screen. Even gives driver version. I've always just installed over the top. Others have had problems doing this and DB is talking about changing setup process, but again, I just update over the top without a prior uninstall. This work for me.

Thanks, Found it in Real Time Monitor report V 2.1.50

Also, the main GUI shows the version number in the lower left corner.

Thanks, Never thought to look in Drive Bender Console just Client.