Division-M Community
Davey126

CX has matured nicely (v1.8.x)

After penning a couple 'impressions' posts I pretty much stayed away from CX - occasionally testing new versions before broad release but rarely using the product for day-to-day work. I completely uninstalled mid-4Q15 due to zombie CPU use and other idiosyncrasies that would show up at inopportune times.

Today I went to snag the latest DB client (v2.4.x) and saw CX had advanced several versions. So I reinstalled and found it to be both stable and a bit more refined than previous builds. So far CPU use has been quite modest - on par with other products with similar functionality. 

I'm looking forward to playing with CX a bit more in the coming days. Kudos to Anthony for putting on a few layers of polish during a difficult time. Hopefully some bigger players take notice and throw coin at the project. DB and CX are fine products that deserve far more that the paltry sum collected for each license.

After penning a couple 'impressions' posts I pretty much stayed away from CX - occasionally testing new versions before broad release but rarely using the product for day-to-day work. I completely uninstalled mid-4Q15 due to zombie CPU use and other idiosyncrasies that would show up at inopportune times.

Today I went to snag the latest DB client (v2.4.x) and saw CX had advanced several versions. So I reinstalled and found it to be both stable and a bit more refined than previous builds. So far CPU use has been quite modest - on par with other products with similar functionality. 

I'm looking forward to playing with CX a bit more in the coming days. Kudos to Anthony for putting on a few layers of polish during a difficult time. Hopefully some bigger players take notice and throw coin at the project. DB and CX are fine products that deserve far more that the paltry sum collected for each license.

Thanks for the feedback  ;)