Division-M Community
Tourniquet

Driver not digitally signed?

Hi,

so after a long time I decided to reinstall Windows 10. After it I wanted to install Drive Bender, but everytime I install it, a driver gets blocked because it's not digitally signed. Is this normal? Why is the driver not digitally signed? I didnt't remember that happening before!

Regards

Tourniquet

I can't say, I run on WHS2011 and I get no such error. I wouldn't think you should have to disable verification, seems like there's too many things that would be impacted running with driver verification disabled.

Installing 2390 works fine. Without a problem. When I try to "upgrade" (you have to deinstall first), no way. It doesn't work = because of the driver missing the pools don't startup. At the moment there is no chance to install v2400 :(

Strange I had it installed before and it worked fine.

After looking more into I found this: http://www.ghacks.net/2016/07/28/windows-10-version-1607-driver-signing-changes/ Maybe it has something to do with that? Would explain why it worked before (upgraded) and not now!

And it would explain why 2390 works but not 2400: "All drivers signed with cross-signing certificates that were issued prior to July 29, 2015 will continue to work."