Division-M Community
Sign in to follow this  
w3wilkes

v2.5.0.0a On WHS 2011 Success

Looks like the Help could use some updating.  There is a new option under General "Enable SnapRaid mode".  It would be nice to understand what this option does to the other settings.  I'm already using SnapRaid mode by disabling balancing.

I installed the updated version on my WHS 2011 and it seems to be working fine.  I am having an issue with the client installed on my remote access machine.  It only shows non pooled drives.  Previously all drives were displayed.  After a reboot, now I am getting "No Drives in Pool".

What if you use the WHS 2011 Dashboard -> Server Folders -> Pool Management tab? Do the pool drives and pool itself show? If they do, you should open a ticket on the DB Manager Client. One other thing to check... Did DB generate a "starter" pool in addition to the pool you built? If so, delete the "starter" pool and see if that corrects your DB Manager Client problem.

Man, those steaks look GOOD, looks like Ribeye!

Everything is fine in the dashboard.  There wasn't a starter pool created.  Not sure if this is important, but I have been on the same pool of drives since ver. 1950.  I will open a ticket and see if I can get thing taken care of.  Thank you.

They were very good, they are New York strips.