Division-M Community
fattipants2016

Disable Parallel Folder Structure for Landing Zone??

I mistakenly posted a question to the  Cloud Xtender subforum a few days ago and it doesn't look like the mods are going to move it for me so I'll repeat my most pressing question here:

I'm trying to use DriveBender's landing zone so that downloaded files are are collected on an internal drive throughout the day, and my external enclosure only has to spin up to accept the day's files in one go each night.

Problem is, DriveBender's duplicate folder structure means that although the new FILES are being placed the landing zone, it spins up all 8 of my external hard drives just to create the new folders!

Is there a hack / tweak / registry setting I can employ to defeat this folder/file structure from power cycling my poor drives?

On 09/02/2018 at 5:33 AM, fattipants2016 said:

I mistakenly posted a question to the  Cloud Xtender subforum a few days ago and it doesn't look like the mods are going to move it for me so I'll repeat my most pressing question here:

Post moved.