Division-M Community
Digital Gangster

No pool information found on any drives currently attached to the system.

Help?! I chose the "delete redundant pool option and now when I try to restore the pool from connected drives, I get this error message. Also, no drives show up within Drive Bender anymore. All the drives show up in explorer. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Drive Bender Error.PNG

Drive Bender Error_Drives.PNG

Judging from the space used reported on your display it appears that the data is still on the drives. What does the folder structure on the DBn drives look like? What happens when you reboot the system? You might want to open a support ticket if you can't figure it out.

https://support.division-m.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Do the drives still have the {nnnn-nnnn etc} folders on them?
Why did you issues the remove command?
After upgrading to the latest version of Drive Bender and restoring the pool from the attached drives it created an additional pool that I couldn't access so I thought that command would remove the additional Pool. And yes. The Drive Bender folders are still there. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, w3wilkes said:

Judging from the space used reported on your display it appears that the data is still on the drives. What does the folder structure on the DBn drives look like? What happens when you reboot the system? You might want to open a support ticket if you can't figure it out.

https://support.division-m.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I've restarted several times and still no Joy:-\

Have you uninstalled DB and reinstalled? This won't touch the data on the drives so it should be a safe thing to try. If that doesn't do it I'd really recommend a support ticket as I suggested earlier.

You could move your content to the root of each drive, delete the DriveBender folders, create a new pool and then add/merge the disks in again.

Not a simple task, but I've done it a few times when things have gone wrong.

I wouldn't recommend it if you not totally sure what you're doing.

First up though, wait until the Support Ticket has been answered.

The ticket was answered and the suggestion seemed to work somewhat but now I've got these multiple mount points. Is it safe to delete them?

Solution: 

Looking at the drive listing for DB9, the pool config file is missing... this is not a big issue, as long as the mount point folders are there, your files are safe. To sort this issue, create a new pool (no mount points), then add a drive (aka DB1). Next, create a new mount point that has the same drive letter as before (looks like you have 2, so recreate both)... DB will scan the drive (aka DB1) and see the existing mount point of the same drive letter and simply remount it. Check that it is seeing the files for that drive correctly, then simply add each additional drive. Does that make sense?

Drive Bender Error4.PNG