Division-M Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nicodemus

The old users of DB

Not to insult any of the old o.e.m  users I have been away for the last 3 or 4 month and have been interested in the new version of DB 1360 has any one had any issues ?. This is just a question. As the old version I ran one my server was smoking and I just upgraded to the new 1360 . It seems The Smith Man has been busting it back side. It looks great and as usual the install was a breeze. Good work to the team. Anyway let me know .

I'm still on 1310 and it's solid as a rock.

I really don't have any compelling reason at the moment to move up to the latter versions, especially when a few users are having issues with it.

I've used DB since the early days, and just upgraded to v1360.

Everything works just fine, but I don't mess with it, just use it for storage/streaming/backups/duplication etc.

I have a few issues with Windows Explorer where it is slow to respond especially when searching for files, but all in all it just works.

I've used DB since the early days, and just upgraded to v1360.

Everything works just fine, but I don't mess with it, just use it for storage/streaming/backups/duplication etc.

I have a few issues with Windows Explorer where it is slow to respond especially when searching for files, but all in all it just works.

+1 - I just leave mine running (not updated yet) everything is perfect. Not needed to search for files... so can't comment on that.