Division-M Community
Anthony

New blog post - Mid-year update… more banging on the Anvil, and free give away

Is Anvil already a dead product? The reason why I'm asking is that there are no activity on this forum about Anvil, you can't submit tickets on Anvil and I'm stuck with a software that can't even be uninstalled.

16 hours ago, Mathias said:

Is Anvil already a dead product? The reason why I'm asking is that there are no activity on this forum about Anvil, you can't submit tickets on Anvil and I'm stuck with a software that can't even be uninstalled.

Anvil is a new product and it is doing well so far. That said, we have had only a small number of users ask us about a dedicated forum section... if there is a demand long term, we'll certainly add one. The other thing we have noticed, is that forum registration vs product registration has falling off dramatically over recent years. This seems to be the norm for many forums... so it appears to be a shift in how users like to interact etc.  Thankfully we have a couple of great mods here (CBers and w3wilkes)... keeping things pumping along.