Division-M Community
1971camaroguy

Drivebender Crashing, no connection to localhost

I have a ticket in with Anthony and just uploaded the sil file earlier, just wanted to see if anyone knows what might be causing this issue while he's looking at it.

I am losing my connection to localhost and the drive pool folder almost every evening. I was having this issue with my old Zeon / supermicro board set-up, and recently rebuilt my NAS with a AMD Ryzen 8 core 16 thread CPU/ Gigabyte board and 32GB DDR4 Ram, same issue.

I am also running Drivebender 3.3 on windows 10 pro

I checked all of my drives before swapping them over and ran a scan on them to make sure they were in a good state. I am actually running three mediasonic Proraid 8 bay drive enclosures, and drive-bender set to duplicate.

Looking at the log these are some of the errors I am getting before it crashes

[TReadCache - Buffer id: {E2B61509-CE71-44FB-AF3B-9E7025938803}] - Failed to allocated cache memory - Error: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command

[Worker Thread 2 Id: {FC938C51-C4FD-456E-A9BD-E52F47FC9251}] - Worker task failed with exception. Exception: Out of memory

WriteLog has failed with the following: Out of memory
WriteLog parameter dump...
logMessage: [Worker Thread 1 Id: {8A39E280-B771-45A4-AF57-C3E2C462DD48}] - Worker task failed with exception. Exception: %s
Number of args: 1
End of WriteLog parameter dump

[TReadCache - Buffer id: {10264340-2F8A-44BC-842C-154857A76CA5}] - Unable to allocate required memory, caching being disabled.

WriteLog has failed with the following: Out of memory
WriteLog parameter dump...

Maybe someone on the forum might know what's happening here? Thanks in advance