Division-M Community
1971camaroguy

I am using the File duplication feature and need help accessing files duplicated that are missing from my main folders

Hey Everyone,

I noticed a bunch of files missing from my storage pool that are still stored across all the duplicated folders, how do I restore the duplicated files back over to the primary folders that are missing them?

It's a bunch of random TV shows and movies that went missing when I was moving drives around and upgrading to bigger drives I think. But it's random episodes here and there from various shows and seasons. I ran a scan of duplicated files missing in primary folders, and can see the path and they are there.

Thanks again

In your upgrading process did you drain each drive that was to be upgraded before you removed it from the pool? If not, the removed drive would be the same as a drive crash and should be handled that way to recover any primaries on the removed drive. I believe the process is defined in the manual which is located in the directory that you installed Drive Bender in, typically "C:\Program Files\Division-M\Drive Bender".  There's also documentation on the Division-M website.

https://support.division-m.com/hc/en-us/categories/201693583-Knowledge-Base-Drive-Bender

If you need more help I would suggest that you open a support ticket;

https://support.division-m.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1971 240Z guy.