Division-M Community

How do I " unuse " Drivebender ? Not use Drivebender anymore.

Hello,

Back in the day I bought this and used DB for pooling drives and it worked great.   I'm going to move all my data to a new desktop and now I no longer need DB as my storage requirements have changed.

Can anybody point me to where I can get my data back, unbundle it from DB  as I will needing to transfer some of the data over but it's all pooled together in one big  " K" drive right now.

Thanks

6 minutes ago, w3wilkes said:

You will need a target drive to receive the data from the pool. The easiest way would be to have DB active so you can access your big "K" drive and then just copy from the big "K" drive to your target location.

So basically get a big enough drive for whatever data I want to keep.   Drag the files to the new external drive.

How do I use my pooled "K" drive after this ?   Do I have to reformat it ?  How do I un-bundle the 3, 4 HDD currently pooled as " K" as I would still like to use the separate HDD afterwards.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Kev said:

So basically get a big enough drive for whatever data I want to keep.   Drag the files to the new external drive.

How do I use my pooled "K" drive after this ?   Do I have to reformat it ?  How do I un-bundle the 3, 4 HDD currently pooled as " K" as I would still like to use the separate HDD afterwards.

Thanks

Once you've copied all your relevant files from "K:\" to another drive or PC, you can uninstall DB and just reformat the individual drives in the DB pool like any normal drive.