Division-M Community
Sign in to follow this  
Anthony

Beta v1.3.7.8

Release v1.3.7.8 beta (2012-10-12)

- Bug fix: The activation dialog could randomly request a user name and password.

- Bug fix: When enumerating a folder that is linked to a folder outside of the pool, each file can be listed more than once.

- Bug fix: Folder linking was not supporting SymLink correctly.

- Update: Core driver acrhitectural changes.

- Big fix: S.M.A.R.T. monitoring feature was not displaying information correctly for some users.

- Bug fix: A number of minor interface and server issues resolved.

All beta versions can be downloaded from here.

If you have any beta specific comments, post them in this forum.

Hi,

I just install this beta and noted that SMART data are still not reported for my hard drives connected on a SATA / PCI controller (sil3124).

There are still a wrong handle of drive letters on swape drive action, the swape in drive keeps its letter.

Regards

Christophe

Whats up with the new 'User login' screen? With the newest beta i got it a couple of times. No matter what i entered it didn't work.

I also sometimes don't see the right caption on the CallTraceMode button.

post-1904-138978189341_thumb.png

Whats up with the new 'User login' screen? With the newest beta i got it a couple of times. No matter what i entered it didn't work.

I also sometimes don't see the right caption on the CallTraceMode button.

We discovered a dependency issue with the installer... we have updated the installer and all should be ok now

Updated Windows version

Updated WHS version

BTW, not sure how I would show this but 1.3.7.8 totally prevents my Server Backup from running and/or connecting computers to the WHS2011.  To confirm this (after much frustration), I uninstalled 1.3.7.8 and performed a Server Backup flawlessly.

I will install the standard version (not beta) and see if it causes errors and report back.

Hi,

I just install this beta and noted that SMART data are still not reported for my hard drives connected on a SATA / PCI controller (sil3124).

There are still a wrong handle of drive letters on swape drive action, the swape in drive keeps its letter.

Regards

Christophe

Hi Anthony,

In fact, SMART data are partly reported now, drive model, serial, SMART test pass get N/A value (see attached screenshot)

No more settings button in the advanced options tab (WHS2011 dashboard), is it expected ?

Regards

Christophe

post-30-138978189346_thumb.jpg

post-30-138978189349_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Regards

Christophe

Hi Anthony,

In fact, SMART data are partly reported now, drive model, serial, SMART test pass get N/A value (see attached screenshot)

No more settings button in the advanced options tab (WHS2011 dashboard), is it expected ?

Regards

Christophe

When you select "show smart attributes", what is shown?

Please send your reply via support... so we can get it sorted before release.

Also the setting issue and swap drive issues have been fixed for beta 1379.